The X-Star Premium has twice the HD Live View range compared to the X-Star, includes a larger 64-GB card, and comes packed in a semi-hard, splash-proof, zippered premium case. The X-Star Premium is a sophisticated yet amazingly easy-to-fly quadcopter designed for superb aerial imagery. The 4K camera and 3-axis gimbal can record crystal-clear, smooth Ultra HD videos or take 12-MP photos with HD Live View up to 1.2 miles away. This drone is ready to fly out of the box, and can be flown with or without the help of the free Starlink mobile app. Powered by an intelligent flight control system, dual GPS and GLONASS satellite navigation and aided by the Starpoint Positioning System, the drone stays safe and stable, even indoors or at low altitudes. Where other drones might become erratic or fly away when there is magnetic interference, the X-Star is equipped with our exclusive SecureFly technology to help your drone come back home safely. Learning to fly the X-Star is easy: you can start the motors, take off and land, hover, or have the drone automatically return home by using the one-touch buttons on the remote controller. The controller’s integrated LCD displays critical flight information, allowing the Starlink mobile app to show fullscreen live HD video. Starlink brings a wealth of autopilot features such as follow, orbit, waypoints, and also lets you adjust camera settings and record images in flight. With the X-Star Premium from Autel Robotics, a new perspective is just one flight away.
- Included accessories: Premium hard case, 64-GB MicroSD card that can record over 2 hours of 4K video, 1 intelligent battery for up to 25 minutes of flying time per charge, a 1-hour fast charger, spare propellers and small parts
- 4K (Ultra HD) video camera (4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240 with 12MP still images, conveniently integrated into a quick-release 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- HD Live View (720p streaming up to 1.2 miles away) and autonomous flight modes including follow, orbit, and waypoints via the free Starlink app for iOS or Android (mobile device sold separately)
- Dual GPS/GLONASS outdoor navigation, SecureFly™ magnetic interference protection, and the Starpoint Positioning System™ for precise flying where GPS signals are unavailable
- Intuitive remote controller with LCD display for flight information and one-touch action buttons for starting the motors, taking off, hovering, going home and landing
- Backed by Autel Robotics customer support: U.S. based, seven days a week
- BUNDLE INCLUDES 1 EXTRA INTELLIGENT BATTERY, THATS 2 TOTAL BATTERIES!!
Product: 19.5”W x 8.5”H x 19.5”D, Weight with battery 3.13lbs
Packaging: 19.69”W x 15.6”H x 9.76”D, Weight 12.13lbs